Dysfunctional Executive Teams
For dysfunctional executive teams, strategic planning:
- Builds trust based on gaining insight into individual's motivation and competence.
- Eliminates the politics of "private one-on-one discussions" where each team member is told a different story. One meeting, eyeball-to-eyeball, where everyone hears the same discussions at the same time.
- Forces people to understand all sides of an issue, leading to more informed decisions.
- Gets people to listen to each other.
- Leads the team to make decisions rather than table them and to establish action plans to implement those decisions.
- Provides a safe environment so the issues people wouldn't talk about can be discussed and resolved now or in the future.
"For the first time in 19 years, I have seen the executive leadership team become galvanized with a common focus, understanding and "STRATEGIC DIRECTION." Thank you Maria, thank you Myrna Associates."
What's the quickest path to these benefits?
Since 1991, organizations have been discovering that Myrna Associates' strategic planning process -- Total Quality Planning -- is the secret path to success. They have found it to be a powerful and affordable tool for coping with major transitions ranging from near bankruptcy to sudden, massive, and uncontrolled growth.
Our Silver level strategic planning service is the quickest, most reliable way to implement strategic planning. It is a proven process, professionally facilitated, with prompt delivery on the documented plan.